Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hey There...

My dear loyal and loving readers...

Apologies for the long due of updating my blog, been quite busy in a real world. Working is more hectic and life is much fill with many ups and downs. Drama is every where, but I managed to finally chilled with a my fav cuppa starbucks caramel macchiato . Chilling while looking at him working...
anyway..I'm finally owning myself the 3G Iphone 16GB, white colored(matched with my Mac and Ipod) that I always wanted, and hoping to be getting them by next week(it's a company benefit thingy that I am most happy to take it!) Life has been good and bad (it's a balance) these past few weeks. I've seen heartbreak, I've seen miracles and I definately saw some evil things too. It doesnt dampen my spirits though. It's a tough year, and I'm trying my best to live fullest I could

http://wordsaboutthings.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/starbucks-cup.jpg

Refreshing myself with this year amazing planning of mine
December - Ultimate vacation : Langkawi Trip
New Year's BASH with my fabulous friends in KL






absolute Yeyness!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment