Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hello Kuala Lumpur, Goodbye Kuching!


27th Dec 2009

http://www.airlineroutemaps.com/East_Asia/img/Air_Asia.gif






This date could have been something special, and so many more should have,could have and would have. And it was supposed to be my maiden trip to Langkawi with my friend Gary and him-Jacob. But after the horrible break-up/drama fiesco, it would only be appropriate for the jerk not to join( I was planning to kick his butt out of the plane while we're at least 1500 feet off the ground and say my goodbye waving like a winning Queen of Universe) guess that would only happens in my dream. Gary bail out last minute due to family commitment, and he was quite decent to apologize profusely as I know that he wasn't planning for that to happen.
I was about to invite a new found friend Darin, but later dismissed the idea of tagging him along, as I do not wish to create to many complication that may come a long the way, I need to give us some spaces and time to get close before even planning to go a trip like these.

My goal for this trip was to actually to have a long relax, I've been through so much this year. I deserve a break. A break , away from work, my Kuching social life and my family here. I need to be with my other family in KL, my friends who has stand firmly through out my darkest hour and brightest moment.
Langkawi trip has to be postpone, no matter what, someday I'll be going there soon. Langkawi will still be there , waiting for me.
I'm not all down for this trip that I've planned almost a year, as I know I'll be enjoying my moment with people that truly matters.
While listening James Horner - Avatar OST album via my Itunes, sipping my favorite vanilla latte at KIA Starbucks
Here I am, exactly 2 hours before my departure to big Apple of Malaysia. I'm blogging myself away and with no hopes and plans for what will happen the next few days. I'll just going to enjoy myself and let everything go with the flow.

I have my Macbook fully charged
I have my Ipod & Iphone fully charge
My feel good book- Bridget Jones's Diary





Kuala Lumpur Here I Come

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment