Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Fuzzy Dream- I heart Fizo Omar and Happy Merdeka Day




It's the 19th Of Ramadhan, and the challenge is much less. I'm craving for rice even more these days, and there's goes my 30 days no rice plans- off the diet wagon again.
after the sahor, I decided to take a nap. It was monday morning, so seriously not really keen and excited to work on Mondays.

I had a dream about this Malaysian local TV station matinee idol - Fizo Omar. I met him in person a year ago.Humble, charming and seriously gorgeous guy. A guy that you want him to be your boyfriend, a sweet guy. That treats you like a princess, a guy that looks like someone who would give you feet rub and shoulder massage, a guy that would kiss your forehead and look into your eyes when you talk.
Ok I'm getting a bit LaLa...It's my blog anyway - Anyway Fizo, if you're reading these. I think you're an awesome guy, I wishes you the best in your career. Stay as you are :)

I rarely fancy Malaysian male actor, the last guy I had a crushed on , I was only 12 or 13...Badrul Muhayat, who nows turn into a criminal. Recently accused of domestic violence. Yikes!

I'm leaving to KL again tomorrow, for a short trip/ training & meeting with the business operations team at Plaza Sentral. I'm coming back to Kuching the next day. I have sufficient time to enjoy my time in KL.


Another few hours to go for Iftar and I can't wait to be back-, and tomorrow is holiday as it's the National Day - Selamat Hari Merdeka- Malaysia - the 53th Year of Malaysia's Birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment