Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Salam Ramadhan Kareem To All




Dear Lovely readers...

Ramadhan Kareem to all, it's the 2nd week of the Holy Fasting month. Life as usual for me here, I've just got back from KL a few days ago. Attending a team building, organized by my company at Genting First World Resort.
At first I was absolutely sceptical to go, the event was lack of preparation, and the request was last minute. But since it's a free trip , so why not.
It was a good choice of mine to agree on that trip, Genting was kick ass awesome. The team building was fun, hanging out most of the time with my old and new friends from business operation department .
But the best of all, a friend of mine brought me Sinaran Raya Sheila Majid CD,an exclusive from Mastercard and Pavillion KL. Featuring 2 original Raya songs from Dato' and remake of must have raya evergreen songs, blend and remake in that unmistakenly Sheila flavor, jazzy-easy listening- and her voice is super lustrous..mesmerize by her again. Yes, Syawal comes early this year :)

I probably coming back to KL again soon...will keep u guys posted...dayumm i'm craving for so many things now...Carl's Junior Beef Burger , Cupcakes ...

xxoxx Neyna xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment