Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I MUST LOSE WEIGHT-30KG/60lbs



Hey there dear readers, maybe some of u have read this post of mine a few times. But it shows how I'm not really a discipline person, but I don't care. As I said, this is my blog and I can write anything I like- screw u bitches! Sorry, I was kidding :P
Anyway 2010 is a good year (I gotta feeling !) for me to start my gym regime, the new state of the art and one of the best gym in town recently opened in Kuching. Level Up promise the best gym experience, it's all under one roof- the pay- worth it- as you can join any classes you like, with all high end gym equipments. I'm so excited to join, my target end of February. I've tried dieting, over the counter diet pills(which is really bad for me- I had vowel issues, feeling dehydrated, I had smelly breath, sweating with no reasons, I experienced nausea, mood swings and even feeling excited with no good reasons. I even lose my sexual appetite . Damn that was tough
My current is 98kg to 102kg (between those range,on a good day I can weight down to 92kg) I feel bloated always, I don't eat in a big amount, but I eat quite regularly. I have a bad habit of avoiding breakfast and end up pigging for lunch and dinner. I drink too much nescafe and sugar drinks(rarely carbonated) I have vice on chocolate, cookies and cakes. Every now and then I would like hide in my room and eat cookies. I used to tell myself , love my body and accept it. Self confident well somehow attractive to all. NOT! I look at my current pictures

Exhibit A & Exhibit B-as shown above



look at that face! Yes I AM FAT

I must lose 30KG

I'll update on my strategies to lose my weight- target date December 2010
I don't need luck, I need hard work & self discipline and determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment