Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm so Ga-Ga...


The last time I was these Ga-Ga was..ages ago(OK, I'm probably lying: Maybe months ago) I mean really Ga-Ga..Lalalala..I was in Sibu(I never thought I would get this at all) It was my one day business trip. It was definitely not my to-do list of the day at all. I doing some ground inspection and auditing at a retail center that I take care of , one of our business partner here in Sibu. It was a hot friday afternoon and quite eager to leave the town. I skipped lunch(mind you, I felt extra bloated last week, so I decided to skip lunch when I can, with hopes to reduce the bloaty feeling) anyway, 2 hours before leaving to Kuching that evening. Enter this tall eye-candy(eye can-do uolz!!) a local chinese guy, big framed pyhsique(not chubby) looks a bit distracted and very much serious(something so sexy about those type of guys that always appeals to me)

He was waiting to be service by the sales consultant. I thought to myself: He's HOT! But I dont think he would bother to even notice me, but being a positive person these days I am. I told myself to be optimist and proactive, I approached him eventually, what do I got to lose ?! (with a genuine intend to help or might I say these : serve him..LOL!) anyway, I thought he would be rude to meand rejected me right away, right there! But NO, we talked more...(exactly 45 minutes) and finally his handphone settings problem solved(by yours thruly : ME) so much things I learnt from the 'short' chit chat of us, he's a local Sibu boy, chinese , single and an ex collegue of my current collegue Livia Law. He travels to Kuching often for work n leisure.He's in a medical sales industry. Judging from the way he talks, he is well read and travel too. He fits most of the criteria of my future 'boyfriend' would be : Tall, handsome, yummy-licious body, sexy and he doesnt even aware of it, smart and witty(oh he amazed me with his sense of humour! ) the way he looks at me when we talked, and a genuine smile that carved nicely on his face, showing that oh so perfect set of teeth(OK, too much!) Hey, I'm a single lady, I am allowed to fantasize as much as I want...

I said goodbye to him when my boss was too eager to leave for the airport. A part of me wanted to stay longer and spend more time with him, maybe just over a coffee or even go for a nice dinner later. Oh, It would be so nice. Always we stumble into a complete stranger and gets this LALA feeling, and the best thing would be. Like any other 'serendipity' we never know who and where we would encounter.

I text him once I reached Kuching, and guess what, I sent to a wrong number - bummer!

The next morning, I received a text, yes! It's from him.
and YES, a 'date' has been setup, and hell yes I said yes!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment