Friday, April 10, 2009

My Blackberry

Wow! After a few years of using this blackberry (8700 model to be exact) , and aside from receiving emails :both work and personals, and of course misusing it as my chatting device via yahoo messanger(only if there's no PC or Macbook around)
I finally found another useful thing in this device of mine: updating and posting my blog! Now I don't need to worry and trouble myself to find an internet accessible location. I can now do my blog anywhere, anytime and anyhow! Sweet!


Blackberry 8700 model



I notice this device has been quite a glamorous choice for the young and chic of Kuchingites! Almost everyone totting around in their hand at those 'trendy' places.
Sadly, it will soon be obsolete as the future of mobile device is slowly welcoming 3G Iphone( I'm still waiting for mine though, as promised by my dear boss!)
But for now, I'm quite content & happy with my blackberry. It is still my number 1 choice of mobile email device. Reliable, secure and excellent speed!

Can u believe that I'm actually typing all these whilst I'm lying down on my bed. Superbly fabulous! Since mastering the two thumbs blackberry typing skills. I did this in all mere 35 minutes. Quite fast considering the comfort of typing on my macbook and the tiny little qwerty keyboard of a blackberry!

A long weekend indeed, to the point I'm actually blogging about mobile device! Something I rarely do.
Oh well.mmmm, what to do ? what to do?

Things to do today

*Lunch and later dinner with my family
*Dvd reruns : Will & Grace season 8 and Friends final season.
*Catch up on my current reading : Yes , I have Vogue to read and books..yeah, I've been stared at my books beside my table for months now...

This the only weekend I'll be staying put at home. Reasons being, money is tight now, so outing or fun is out of the question. Most of my friends are away in KL for some wedding functions and My B is doing the Easter Weekend with his family(Bless him!) So I have to make it as fun as I can. Weekend of me myself and I . Happy Easter everyone

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment