Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's A Small Blogger After All

I'm so excited to see a new follower in my blog list. More reasons to excited to know, this talented, gorgeous lad is my friend and ex housemate. Welcome Sunshine!, I trust you'll absolutely going to have so much fun here.




Me & Sunshine..







Aziz , Me and Sunshine @ Pavillion KL

Here are my must read bloggers, check out them out peeps!

*cursesandcandor.blogspot : outstanding,smart writing that inspires me so much by anakemas a.k.a Aziz

*lifeinmono.blogspot : blogger with utmost and indispute style, writing everything from fashion, accesories,life style and fav hang out place by Syuke Atta

*malaywiththeitalianname: local breed blogger who sparks true Sarawakian sense of humour and witty writing by Sordi Serujie

*sean-inc.blogspot : A serendipity, a found blog that I randomly search via google pool : keyword : hot thai boys By Sean

*Bryanboy.blogspot : fashion blogger extraordinaire, enuff said! Bryan Boy

*ideasdownunder.blogspot.com : By Jacob Shaun or prefer to be known as Jaque

*mrmanager.blogspot : hillarious,funny and wicked Malaysian celebrity blogger -Vernon Kedit
a new edition to my blog list:

**xyrole.blogspot.com - by Sunshine
Fabulous!!

btw..I'm doing all black again this time ...hope u like my blog new layout
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment