Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WTF!!??

OK...It wasn't my best day yesterday, work SUX!!! Life was a bit absolutely down. But still, I was glad that knowing the fact , kindness still exist and there are still loads of good genuine people around me. I LOVE YOU ALL!! Yes..somehow I still feel blessed



Oh okie..back to my subject: WTF!!??
I received an unwanted email from an anonymous(I considered that someone as per say as I don't fucking know him ...) anyway,
He wrote to me : any comments on the recent held Ms Fair & Lovely Pageant(an annual event by local Sarawak Cultural Village) WTF??!! Enough is enough, I moved on, I even deleted the entry but somehow he make it a point to make me remember...Ok...But I decided this year is not a good year to hold any grudges...or to be cruel or nasty..But what the hell..I only will say these once: FUCK IT!


Last year, I wrote a blog writing about the journey and the experience of attending this beauty pageant. It was an inspirational and self reflecting entry. A certain realization on the universal topic and subjective issues of "BEAUTY" But after uploading the blog, that sparks the main reasons why I moved to blogspot. My previous blog harassed by these angry people who couldn't accept my sincere comments that meant to help them improve, I was attacked personally and my family was mock due to this, so I decided to delete the entry and call it even.
Since some of us are still in their comfort zone and some of us who take small matters to a bigger extend(like printing out my blog and circulate it to all their employees as a warning to be careful of me and even considering me as the local own diva blogger extradinoire Perez Hilton*p/s I WORSHIPPED THE GROUND THAT YOU WALK MY QUEEN!*)

I decided to completely ignore this year pagent once and for all. No use in attending or even commenting anything(it would be such a waste of my time) I have major events thats I need to focus on this year, plus I rather spend a lousy karaoke session with my B and the gang or chill out and spend my precious moments
with Lyn, Natd, Jacob and Syuke at the lovely Jambu(where everyone knows your name)

SO SCREW IT!!...I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY ENERGY on THAT STUPID CRAP NO MORE! SO YOU CAN GO AND FUCK YOURSELF!!
http://www.the-peak.ca/images/peak/2007/250/display_thankyouscrewyou.jpg




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment