Friday, November 16, 2012

Alhamdulilah- I Just feel blessed..

it's 7.10am, KLIA McDonald's awaiting for breaking fast. I'm heading back to Kuching tonight, was here in KL for a short trip/ meeting and training at Plaza Sentral. I took the chance to meet up a few important people. I've been observing a few things around me lately. is like telling me something, been stumbling the same group of people over and over again, for the last 48 hours. Almost everywhere I go, I see elderly women(between 50 to 60 years old age- which is close to my mom's age) working as a cleaner or just odd workers . I see this peaceful face, working tirelessly- for me, they should not be working like these anymore, they should be spending more time at home. But life these days are more demanding and challenging as they used to be. I'm sure they must have their own reasons to do so. But still, I feel uneasy and a bit pitiful for them.

Shouldn't their children be taking caring of their mom, shouldn't their children be responsible to the person who sacrificed their life for them. Why they are neglected in that way? Don't they have the slight humane emotions in them to even let their mother works at such old age.

but who am I to judge? I'm not absolutely perfect myself. Maybe I did neglect my own mother before, maybe I was rude and being hurtful to them. Maybe I used to be rebellious to her. God knows how many time I made my mom cries. And I remembered what someone used to say to me, a single drop of tear from a mother- is like a diamond crashing on the floor. That's how sacred a mom's tear.
As I'm getting older, I can't help but be more emphatic on the things around me, and people around me. I try to be more compassionate and be more tolerant to my surroundings. I am not living in the world all by myself after all. I have to, hell I need to co-exist with everything and everyone. Mom has been such an inspirations to me and as cliche as anyone else would say, their love is so much different than a father's love. They gave you life, they share you their life- for 9 months, you share with her everything. That is something you should look into.

No comments:

Post a Comment