Saturday, November 24, 2012

November is waving goodbye soon

Hey there beautiful people. It's been almost a week since my last post. Was occupied with work, courses, reports , reports and conducting briefing. Yup, that's pretty much sum up my work life. On the positive note, I'm finalizing the land and property ownership , pretty much like inheriting it from my dad. So, this could help to make the total rebuilding of our new house dream closer. I hope everything will run smoothly. Inshallah. So what else is happening to me the last couple of days, plenty I must say. But I'm still surviving. The Breaking Dawn (Twilight Saga ) opened last thursday, was quite tempted to watch the premier, but due to work . I totally forgot about it. Since I promised my sister and her two daughters to watch it this year together, I've firmly decided to watch it next week. Planning a trip to Miri, probably my last trip for this year. I'm going to have a pretty packed 6 weeks , just a perfect closure to 2012. Distracting myself from the fact that my life is quite consumed by work & family this year. Others are eagerly waiting for the year end long holidays. I might be sitting in my cubic playing some very much overly altered and auto-tuned Glee versions of Christmas songs. In a few days, December will come. Yikes! How does this happens so fast? Anyway..will rant more. Am cooking a chicken porridge for dinner tonight , yumm xx Smile and Happy mode activated .

No comments:

Post a Comment