Friday, November 16, 2012

Helo there :)

Hey fellow readers of my humble blogs(exactly 11 of you here) 1st I like to apologize on my long hiatus on writing here. It's been almost 14 months since I last updated my blog. That was a very long long break. What's happening since you may asked. Loads of exciting things. Ranging from heartbreaking, memory worthy and life changing experience I had . I'm not going to bore anyone of you with my past, it's a part of my history(some I would like to completely mentally removed from myself. So, this is another introduction, well a re-introduction literally of my blog. I've seen some awesome changes to blogger and the fact that I can update it from almost anywhere and anytime. ( I am equipped with a macbook pro(yupp upgraded me-self finally), an Iphone 4S and an Ipad) no excuses of being a slacker no more. From today 16th November 2012, I'll update and share of my thoughts to the universe. Get ready for some serious life drama(much better than the soapy indonesian sinetron or pinoy soaps) at least my drama have more substance ..heh?! Ciao Bella X

No comments:

Post a Comment