Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fabulous Day Ahead







8th of February 2009



Public Holiday - Thaipusan(KL and others, except Sarawak)



Sunny Kuching!






Jac came to pick me up this morning, had an early morning. Not so heart-ing the morning , as I was having a cosy moment in bed. I drag my feet and keep telling myself, I'll be looking at a beautiful sunshine coming my way today!



Big laksa breakfast with Jac today, we basically bloated by the delicious Laksa Sarawak @ Madam Tang's. It was fabulous. Came quite late to the office today morning(thank God my Lao Pan is later than me) anyway, knowing the fact, it's holiday every else today, and no much work coming from the HQ will be coming the way for today.



So facebook-ing and updating my blog is a must in my to-do list .






I had the best surprise this morning, my ardent fag-hag, BFF and bitch feast buddy and the office femme fatale(gosh mind my French) Ms Julie gave me a belated b-day present . A Fabulous black huge canvas and leather tote(Prada inspired) by Padini. I absolutely j'adore it!! Now I have more bags in my wardrobe that I can play around with.






I have a feeling today is going to be absolutely fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment