Thursday, February 12, 2009

Madonna Fabulous at 50's

Now how many mortal us look this sexy and fantastic when they reach their 50's. It's freakishly superb to see , this new and upcoming trend of fabulous age group(is like 50's is the new 30's no..)
She's an amazing entertainer, fashion Icon, successful businesswoman and of course she's the
ultimate poster child of SEX & Music . True living legend
I swear I want to look like her when I'm her age someday.

Judging from this new W magazine, collabarating Ms Madge with her long time photographer friend Steven Klein, she's having a 'good' time with those sexy and sinfully delicious Brazilian Grade A Beef (pun intended), can u imagine, these 'boys' are half her age. Maddie did it again, she's out people , 2009 is all about her staying ..for a very long time!

Please take note dear Jacob (my new photographer and a very talented guy, amazing with his tools, I mean camera :P), I want to do a similar photo shot like below(except more sexual and more provocative), now where can we get hunky beefy native boys here in Sarawak?...


W Magazine: Blame It On Rio : Madonna XX


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment