Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm Feeling Feverish...


Gosh..I'm so hot n cold now, to add cherry on the top of this bloody icing, my office is like minus degree celsius. Been having fever since last nite, when I was out with Gary & Jacob. Later, when they sent me home, I decided to skip taking a shower(it was raining heavily last nite) I turn off the stand fan, and fall to a deep asleep (after two tablets of panadol activefast that I took earlier). I woke up a few times, feeling fuzzy and dizzy. But dozed off immediately again. Till I woke up this morning. Had a hot shower, and walk to work instead. I guess I was sweating then, it helps to cure a bit of the fever. But as soon as I walk into the office, the aircond was at full blast. My cubic was down under the aircond tunnel, no need for me to explain more.


I was busy the whole day, my Head of Department came this morning, so everyone pretend to work hard, I was stuck writing tomorrow's night CNY dinner scripts. Since I am the emcee, I have to make sure everything is perfectly written. I always aim to perform my best!

after an advise by Syuke, I decided to try his own home remedy to cure fever. Over dosing oneself by taking loads of Vitamin C(3000mg) should work. I did, so the fever is now healing slowly. I hope I'll be feeling better tomorrow..and a bit bttr by tonite. I have an important date later...katanyerrrr.....


X0X0

No comments:

Post a Comment