Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday : Posted 1st February 2008



Being 30- Is Not So Bad After All



Being doubt as a drama queen for 7 consecutive years, I am frequently caught on to quote saying how depressing my life is, getting old and semakin kertu(andartu -anak dara bapok tua), I'm not rich yet, yet alone succesful(as a famous shoe designer) kembali at my old place(Kuching...) and still living my family...how depressing is that, while people around me either own an apartment or at least own a kancil(i dont even own a basikal ) either making more money , or even having well secure relationship...i am neither, exactly 9 days before my b-day. I have sleepless night, and I was a bit to anxious to turning 30. I watched reruns of Ally McBeal and discover how pathetic she was and how she resembles me ( I guess everyone does feel the same way as I do )
I am a bit sicked n tired of my surrounding, disgusting with how fat I end up now(yupp fat- gemok and ader perut okie!) I refused to answer calls from my close friends or even replying sms-es or emails(like as if I'm getting any lah..) the only thing that keep me excited and running would be, my plan, yess the plan...my weekend b-day bash in KL...I'm excited as I know i'll be attending the major concert of the year by my beloved akak Sheila Majid on the 2nd, and i'll be pretending to be rich n famous as i'm staying in the ever grand Traders Hotel, besides the concert venue.
I'll be meeting my bitches group of long time slut in crime friends. It would be major, the key event would be the concert, the mamak banana leaf dinner, the lunch with aziz and vivian and xyrole and aida, and the window shopping and the yet another lunch with aziz...so it wld be fabulous. Although, I have to cancelled my major planned trip to UK for my 30 b-day this year(drama uolz..malas nak taip panjang...what can i say ...shial nyer malaysian PTPTN)
It's still going to be fabulous
1st Feb 200812.01 am 1st Call and later sms from Shamsul Bahrain(My ex- extranged bf, My Billy)Selamat Hari Jadi Sayang, B Harap, Tahun ni akan Jadi Yang Terindah buat Baby...Tak Sabar nak jumpa Baby sabtu nih

12.35am 2nd call from Mr J He was ever so charming n lovely and profusely apologised on not being able to spend the b-day weekend with me, as he is away to Penang for a business trip cum some un-pleasent moment with his ugly boss(seriously I wasnt thrilled on meeting him anyway..coz i always got plan B)
Exactly 12.55am from Asmie Azikie(My Super Ex BF)Happy B-day honey, although we're no longer together, I still Love U and wishes u nothing but happiness always, May someday we can be together again..hoping we will never been a part*owh* mak cair okieeee
AND many more sms-es and calls from close friends and family(thank u so much u guys..heart u!)
The morning of my b-day, I woke up with a big smile, the last day of my working(the day before i'm leaving 2 KL for the celebration!) so far...It was not bad after all, being 30 is quite all rightmy dad n mom sings happy b-day for me as I walk up to the kitchen, it was cute!as the day goes by,
I had a few b-day invites by my collegues in Maxis, the CS girls also sings me a b-day song(impromptu and right infront of other customers, it was so adorable! I am so touched by their gesture, well the Polo Romance perfume helps a lot...thanx for the gift guys)
A special lunch with my close fag hags- Julie, Shirley,Lucy and Audrey Nicholas Rateh and my iron lady Janice, we had a feastful lunch at Sushi King The Spring Mall, and I bough 2 Secret Recipes Cakes(one for the b-day lunch, one for the CS as a token of appreciation) It was great ..thanks guys
Later in the evening..I had a dinner b-day party with my beloved family

It was lovely and I feel quite touched by their loving gestures for me this year, all the familiar faces that has been with me for the past 30 years, there's music, food and great companions, and mom walking us down to memory lane , telling stories how difficult for her to carry me, and they have to literally cut me out of her( I was a huge a baby and a very adorable one indeed!)

Syuke came later, we went out for a very impromptu b-day bash at Senso Hilton, and a few of my male companion also present, we had fun ..so much fun when ur not planning anything
Thanks Syuke...
1st february 2008 ended with an amazing evening..I had so much positivity in me...and I always believe in myself ...and getting old is nothing comparing getting more mature, more experience in life, more love, more happiness and more amazing family and friends surrounding u




Happy B-day Neyna Radzuan...Embark in another new journey of your life, a stage of life with new sights ahead of U...and Remember..I'm sure it would be interesting and wild For Us...




The Life Begins at 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment