Monday, March 8, 2010

60 Questions- Things You Didn't Know About Me


60 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Where are you right now?
* in the office @ my cubic

Are you bored?
*Somehow no, I'm productive today-I'm doing these ain't I?

What day is today?
* Tuesday

Are you happy?
* Yes, I am happy

Do you have a lot of friends?

* Yes, I do

Are you close with them?
* Yes, very much

Who do you tell everything to

* Aziz, Syukri, May, Darin

Is that person your best friends?

* Yes , they are

Does your best friend call you their best friend?
* I believe so , I hope so too

Does your best friend have other best friends?

* Of course they do :)

Do you ever fight with your best friend?

* Plenty, not as in 'fight' we argued but never fight

Does your best friend know everything about you?
* Almost, I know how to keep my intimate secrets :P

Do you know everything about your best friend?
* Some, not all

Are your friends jealous of your best friend?
* Urkk, we're not sixteen anymore

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
* Yes , I do :)

Do you have sex with that person?
* As private as this may sounds, yes I do

Are you close with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
* although it's a long distant relationship, we make an effort to keep in touch always

Do you want kids?
* Someday

Do you miss being a kid?

* Yes I do, always do

Who was the last person to call you?

* work related call- boring

Who was the last person to text you?
* My boyfriend Joseph

Who was the last person to comment on your Myspace page?

* Random guy selling this ridic multi level marketing stuff

Do you have facebook?
* Yes I do

Who was the last person to write on your facebook wall?

* a mutual friend - Patrick Jude

Which do you like better facebook or myspace?

* Facebook :P

Have you ever cheated?

* Yes , I did that before-a long time ago. I'm very loyal now

Have you ever been cheated on?
* Many times

Would you ever cheat?

* Not anymore - it's too painful

Do you have any tattoos?
* I wished - I would like to have a tatoo of a little dragon on my upper ass

Do you have any piercings?

* Yes, both ears

Do you have any regrets?
* I used to, not anymore- I've learnt to let go, the baggage is too heavy to carry in my Chanel bag :P

What are you wearing?

* Now? Long pants, and shirts

Do you have plans for the weekend?

* Hopefully- hang out with my gurls or just spending time with family or watching DVDs

will you be with your friends this weekend?

* Yes, I hope so

When was the last time you were drunk ?

* I think a month ago, with May @ this dodgy pub in Kuching. Over a cocktail of Long Island Tea & Mojitos

Do you ever lie?

*Yes , many times, but it's less now :P

Do you enjoy sex?

* Yes very much, with the right person that is.

How often do you have sex?

* My boyfriend in KL, what do u think? Of course is very very less

What was the last movie you watched?

* Tim Burton - Alice In Wonderland

Who was the last person to email you?

* work related - boring

Is that person a close friend?

* HELL no!

Would that person do anything to hurt you?

* I wished not

Does that person know a lot about you?
* He/she wishes too :P

Who was the last person you talked to?
* My collegue Chong

What did you say
* Not lunch yet kah?

Do you wish you were somewhere else?

* YES, front row seat @ Chanel/ Milan Fashion week

Are you a nice person?

* Yes I AM bitch! :P

Do people like you?
* They have too :P

Do you have friends from out of state?
* Yes

Where do they live?
*Miri, KK, Bintulu, KL, JB, Labuan

Do you have friends from out of the country?

*Singapore, London, Hong Kong, Jakarta

Have you ever been out of the country? and if yes where?

*Urkk..Singapore 2004

Where would you like to go?

*London, New York, LA , Paris & Milan

What song are you listening to?

*Yesterday- Toni Braxton

Are you getting bored of this survey?

* Quite

Are you close with your parents?
* Yes

What's your favorite thing to eat
* Noodles

Whats the thing that you hate the most to eat?

* any hard to chew red meat

Do you think anyone will do this survey?

* I don't know

Do you think 60 questions is too many to answer?

* Yes, absolutely

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment