Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm in love :)







Yes I'm in love..again. with Dato' Sheila Majid latest single - Dengarkanlah...gempak geytoo..harus lah uolz ingat I'm in love with a new person ke...katanyer, mane boleh. I'm loyal to my baby Joe :) cinta kat dia jer, statement berangan & berani:) hehehehehe
anyway.

31st March 2010, was the officially launching of Sheila Majid CD Box set & single of Dengarkanlah. Since I'm stuck here in Kuching (damn the work!) I couldn't make it to the launching party held at the prestigious Pavillion KL. My al-wakil was Fara, asked her a favor to get me the box set, a bag and a t-shirt . A good friend of mine(since tak sabar punyer pasal) send me the audio tracks of Dengarkanlah to me early this morning. I decided to share with a few friend...yes I sent to you too Jacob, I know u would appreciate good music :) anyway. I really really love the music arrangement, it's so soothing and the strings is just so beautiful. Composed by Achis(Sheila's hubby) n lyric was written by her majesty Dato' Sheila herself. It's a simple love song, I can easily relate to now. Love to family , friends and even God...

So guys, will update you once my CD box set arrived this saturday. Thank you Farah and Kamal for everything :) and some of these fantastic photos of Sheila posted here is taken from din.nyon & my friend Hash.



Dengarkanlah – Dato’ Sheila Majid
Music – Achis , Lyrics- Sheila Majid


Ooooo
(Verse 1)
Berkerdipan bintang di langit malam meneman bulan
Mengasyikan memadu asmara di sebalik awan
Oh bulan
Ku ingin berterus terang
Meluahkan perasaan
(Verse 2)
Angin lalu meniup menghembus membisik namamu
Menemankan senyuman menawan di buai khayalan
Bahagia itu yang aku inginkan
Milik kita ..Selamanya

Chorus:
Dengarkanlah laguku
Ku ciptakan untuk mu
Menghargai dirimu , disisiku ooooo

Dengarkanlah laguku
Ku nyanyikan untukmu
Buat sekian lama
Hanyalah di kau di hatiku..wooo oooo

Repeat Verse 2 & chorus

Bridge :
Percaya dengan segala yang ku janjikan,
hidup bersama
Seperti bulan dan bintang..woooo

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment