Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Fantasy Dinner Party 2






Now is the next post for 5 top celebrities


Celebrities

1.Madonna (duhhh)/She looks like someone who is fun to hang out with, someone you can talk to at dinners, from sex to chances of adopting me as her 5 child, after Mercy James, I would change my name to a more exotic and local name like - 'Jaik Ati' /

2.Dato' Sheila Majid (another big Duhhhhhh)A must have to show how much I worship her, plus with her big LOL and fun persona, and she talks a lot too, a party must have list !/

3.Dennis Oh /Ok, too much, I'm sexually attracted to this guy, So what?! It's my party anyway/

4.Bryan Boy / He's my celebrity blogger IDOL, besides he looks like my potential BFF, we would be sharing jokes and laugh out loud!/

5.Jamie Oliver /I want him to get naked in my kitchen while cooking me a roast turkey *OK at least topless, he looks big n yummy no?!/

btw, the menu would be 'Laksa Sarawak' & lots of champagnes - Moet & Chandon Rose Imperial or at least air bandung :P

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment