Tuesday, March 2, 2010

GOOD for You


I was flipping through the back dated issues of Borneo Post(local newspaper), doing my early morning telco vs competitors research & I saw something that immediately caught my sight and deemed my attention- a picture of a local college ad. I saw a very familiar face, a face that has been missed out from my life for many months now. Jacob Shaun :)

The hair was all glam up, wearing a shirt(very him) and I can see some basic behind the scenes make over on him, he was besides Firdaus, he managed to overshadowed Firdaus that was supposed to be the hottest guy there in that college(he's also quite an ambitious and talented local model/actor )and he was all laughing & look like in that mode:'HAPPY'-quite resembling the happy modes 0f that look when he's furnished with his favorite bottle of a chilled beer, a big big big seafood dinner with his favorite-smelly fish steamed in perfection and of course sayur cangkok manis , or the time we took that 'happy pills' those were the days, where everything was fun n happy only.

He looks absolutely gorgeous :P a model material maybe ( I mean a cover boy, if he can minus/shed off that body kilos-if he only could or would exercise and surrender of being sweaty (hyukk!hyuk!hyuk!!) I remember telling him that he has the x factor that he doesn't know about and he has a non typical handsome feature . He was then, was still quite clueless and was quite humble about his own look. Good for him.

He can add in his resumes - Barista/Photographer/Social Activitist/Model/ or maybe soon to be politician. I do follow your stories from a far. U can safely say, I'm your gentle stalker or admirer maybe :P I'm glad that good things rolling towards you.

I've been reading his blogs every now & then, it's good to know that he would read mine too. It's refreshing to know behind that - I am strong, capable and independent person- you still are romantic inside. Your talent in writing poetry has always amazed me. If I need some serious dose of romance from a local guy- I always read through your blogs. Although some of the poetry that u wrote are rather cheesy and I swear I almost wants to hire a hitmen and prey on u. Nevertheless, we had a good times before .

I hope you're doing great in what ever u do. No matter what we've went through before, someday we may cross path again. I try not to burn bridges anymore, is not healthy- mentally and physically.

P/s I may need your help soon -We're seriously looking for some volunteers and promoters for the upcoming 2010 events - Broadband Borneo Launching - May,June & July, Jom Heboh Kuching September, Dato' Sheila Majid 25th Years Anniversary Tour September and November 2010 -Kuching, Miri,Brunei and KK, Jom Heboh Kuching Flash Mob Crews- since I was told that you'll be SEGI College student council President- I'm sure you'll have more access and words to persuade :P

U know how to reach for me, anytime ..
Best Of Luck Kawan

p/s sorry to upload this picture without your permission, but your look here is too good to be missed & not be shared to the rest of the world :P

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment