Tuesday, March 2, 2010

How many is too much?









Let me emphasize it here that the reasons I'm posting this is not for bragging purposes, nor for showing off my wealth . But to remind myself, I'm lucky and blessed :)


I now owned myself - 2 Iphones- each 16GB S & 32 GB S and a Blackberry Curve 8520, each of it have their purposes- for work, for life(I know, u must be asking me- R u serious? R u freaking serious?) for friends, for family, for love (must also include this meh? )

I love them all, each of the devices has their own specs that holds many possibilities on usage purposes of each individual. Things you can do with a mobile devices is endless. My friends always tease me- how many is too much devices, jealous much ? don't be.


I'm like so connected to the world, that I don't even have time to 'connect' to myself, if u get what I mean :P

Like Stewie Griffin would say- SCREW u BITCH!




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment