Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lanvin Fall-Winter Ready to Wear 2010-2011 Part I






Loving the look for this fabulous season- Thanks to Style.com, I get the chance to preview this fantastic look by Lanvin


According to Sarah Mower of Style.com

"How to satisfy the contrary demands of women's fashion desires? It's a problem vast enough to send many designers crazy, or to make them stick their heads in the sand and fall back on safe retro formulae. At this moment, when fashion finally feels like it's teetering on the brink of something new, that isn't good enough. And for designers of Alber Elbaz's caliber, the only way is to face up to complexity. For Fall, he walked a knife edge, balanced between rigorously architectural urban simplicity and explosively fierce embellishment, sourced somewhere in African tribalism."

I have to agree, the models are all fierce in brunette/black straight bangs, looking ever so sexy and mysterious. The shoes is something attracts me the most for this seasons look. Black rules the fall-winter collection for Lanvin this season, since black is my favorite color, a color I can easily sees myself in , I must say, all the collection is a must have :)
The big chunky accesories, emblonzing the models necks and arms, really inspired by African and tribal look. Again, the basic black is made up the whole designs.
Peepz, above are my favorite 5 look by Lanvin

more on this season - www.style.com - Lanvin latest

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment