Sunday, March 21, 2010

What If- Dear Friends ...


Dear Friends,

What if we never meet and making the decision to be friend, will our life will be the same?

What if we never fight and making wrong options in life - will our life will be the same?

What if I never bothered to smiled at you the 1st place, will you turn your head around and the do some thing too ?

What if deep inside your heart you know exactly how u felt about me and decided to surrender and accept it as it is. Will you change my life forever?

What if you listen to yourself rather than listening to voices around you telling you what to do instead of firmly put your feet on the ground and listen to yourself instead, do we still be friends?

What if there's no me in your life and there's no you in my life, how different our life would be, would u ever trade what you had with me ? because I know I wouldnt trade anything for it.

What if we're just strangers in this world- would you look my way when we crosses each other paths?

What if all these happens for a reason and God is on our side, giving another chance for us to redeem what we have missed and gain what we truly deserves?

What if all the angers, agonies and hates is not there anymore, would you give yourself a 2nd chance and forgive yourself and make an effort to make things right, make things better at least?

What if you are more mature in handling crisis - would you make an option to make a better decisions ?

What if you are just heartless, would you change that personality of yours to be a better person?

What if your are given an options to see things clearer, to appreciate things better, to aknowledge what is rightful , would you take it & change?

Just what if, what if you close your eyes, let your mind be free, let your heart & souls open , would you ?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not begging you to forgive me and let me in your life anymore, is your choice. I'm writing this to remind myself constantly, that nobody's perfect and there's always room to change and be a better person. I'm not writing this out of anger & frustration- I've past the stage many days ago- I won't bother to return to those days anymore- I don't want to look back in anger-absolutely no regrets . No room for negativity in my life anymore- at least I try to avoid them. I'm looking for me a better days ahead

Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you...

No comments:

Post a Comment