Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Fantasy Dinner Party 1








Everyone has their own dinner party fantasy- I mean this sort call * I Don't think It Will Ever Happen To Me Unless You're Madonna * Dinner Party.

I've narrowed the must have invite list to only 2 categories and 5 person each

Fashion/Art(mostly fashion here :P)

1. Madame Gabrielle Chanel - Coco Chanel/I really want her to share with me her secrets, probably beg her to give me her 1st tweed jacket designed for Chanel, I swear I'll squeeze myself in/

2. Karl Lagerfeld /Loving him for so long, truly admires his work for Chanel, he'll probably chummy with Coco Chanel then, who cares? He'll probably the type who'll bring gifts for me- probably 2.55 Chanel in all sizes :P/

3. Miuccia Prada/This is another fabulous fashion designer lady that I want her to adopt me :) or at least persuade her to let me model for upcoming collection in Paris or Milan fashion week :P/

4. Tom Ford /Ok, fashion and art admiration aside. I'm actually wanted to seduced him and probably doing a quickie with him in the middle of the dinner party/

5. Alber Elbaz / Syuke & Lynn probably spontaneously says these - Ohhhhh :) Yes, this cute chubby fashion genius for Lanvin is a must in my list. /



OK next post - 5 top celebrities That I'll invite for my fantasy dinner party
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment