Monday, March 1, 2010

Learning How to Fly...



My dear readers, I'm not attempting to be a pilot, a parachutist or a sky diver. My title is aptly explaining something that I should have learned many many years ago. But I have gotta to stop giving out lame excuses,no more depending and relying on anyone. It's time for me to fly , I mean to DRIVE- Yes people! I don't own a car, I don't own a driving license and definitely I don't know how to DRIVE. I'm not ashamed to admit it, but desperate times comes for a desperate measure.

"When you drive, you have the sense of freedom. Is like flying, the feeling is amazing, you can go anywhere u want to, as far as the road takes you" a kind soul once told me that.

I am much amazed by his words that I am signing up for a driving class . My target to own a car by 1st half of 2010. Nothing expensive , nothing too fancy, nothing too exclusive- just decent & affordable enough for myself. Besides, with this. I have freedom to move , and it will help me in my work,my family & friends- my soon to be gym membership & my exercise routine and my free lance job.
I don't need wishes of luck, the choice is in my hand. Need to firmly put both my feet on the ground. I'll fly my own, I can make it ALONE :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment