Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Friends/Teman/Peng You/Amis/Shinyuu









Friends in English(obviously)
Teman in Malay
Peng You in Mandarin
Amis in French
Shinyuu in Japanese
No matter what language you speak. It's a universal terms ...



It's almost half an hour exceeding the schedule, still stuck in the meeting for my company upcoming CNY Annual dinner this year. Again, due to my flamboyant gay-self. I am once again in the committee. This time as an official emcee, I've done event and concerts emcee before, but as like any other tasks I've done. I have high expectations on myself. I always want to do my best in everything. Closeted perfectionist I am.


Jacob texting me again, confirming our lunch later today. I smiled to myself. I quickly realized, it's almost 2 months now. I never felt so fabulous ! Jacob and Gary my new friends from Kuching that I like to mention specially in my blog this time around. They have been with me since, it's going to be a lasting one. For some , It's impossible to love someone so quickly, but I have to admit being me. I have so much love to share . I not just love them, I adore both of them. In fact, any of my friends. But, I'm kind of picky when it comes to making friends. As stereotype as this may sounds. But I am attracted to similar interests, crazy and funny people. People who outshine themselves with genuine and honest heart. People who doesn't have hidden any agenda, and people or someone that you can see a connection from the very first glance and the very smiles that that you exchange. The chemistry has to be mutual, and you know that in every heartbeat of yours, when you are around them. They make you feel like yourself, they make you feel comfortable and safe when they are around. I am so blessed that I am surrounded by many of these beautiful souls that disguise them self as my friends. They are in fact my family.


I'm glad last year, among the highlights of my life was the ending of getting to know these two beautiful souls . An addition to my legions of beautiful family.


Jacob and Gary, I won't reveal much of these two guys . What I can say is They are both with distinctive different characters, with amazing personality traits, bright future ahead of them, outstanding hidden talents(one is a chef to be, the other is so much of talent in him that someday he'll be become a renaissance men):with so much life and love in them that they are like my own angels. Not many people I've encounter with such an amazing heart that make me heart them so dearly at every moment I'm with them (somebody probably smiling when he/she read these now) , and on the look department, these two gorgeous guys that i'm current 'dating' are definitely making most girls(probably boys alike) jealous with me these days.


This is like threesome but in a good way and not the sexual kind.


Anyway, I've been making so much excuses to meet Jacob or Gary almost every day, there will be a lunch , or dinner, or movie, or countless brownies munching session at Bing!(absolutely heaven-lish!) lots of Chai Tea Latte @ Starbucks. When I'm with them, it's all about having so much fun. We laugh , we make fun of each other, we fool our self silly, we mook each other like we're kids.
We discuss and talk about everything, even serious matters. They have been very supportive and motivating at times when I need them and they'll do it in a heart beat.


We like most of the things(music, movie genres, books, tv shows ) We shares similar and utmost passions in food. We have been going around the town, in search for delicious foods to savour ourself.
Every time when we're around each other, we sync and jive, is like we have our own secret codes when we're together. The dynamic is overwhelming sometimes that I'm paranoid that someday I might lose them(seriously I don't want that to ever happen). It's a good kind of obessios. Most people will disbelieve me, who would of though that I would be this way someday(I am myself still in awe on my new found self!) Platonic self, loving someone with all my heart and not expecting anything in return, oh..well a Chanel bag wouldn't hurt either (kidding...)


I would rather lose a lover than to lose a friend that I know someday that they will be there for me always.

The best part of these, it's just a beginning of an amazing journey ahead. I appreciate much , and I'll definitely cherish...


Morning 21-01-2009

Jacob wrote a poem about me in malay. I'm touched. U Know I Heart You More Every Day...


Neyna Radzuan


kehadapan sahabatku
ingin aku ekspresikan betapa
indahnya dirimu bagai warna-warna pelangi disebalik awan
jernihnya jiwamu bagai air pantai destinasi disember nanti
bagai bintang-bintang di malam buta
bersinarlah indah senyumanmu sentiasa
merdunya engkau bagai melodi-melodi lagu Sheila Majid
betapa hebatnya dirimu bak idolamu, Madonna
pernahkah dikau tahu?
tiada berbeda dirimu andai tiadanya nyata sempurna yang engkau mahukan
kerna engkau tetap engkau, sempurna seadanya, jiwa dan raga
manusia yang selang bulan dahulunya tiada ku kenali
tapi erat persahabatan ini tiada pernah ku sangka
engkaulah "Chanel" yang sebenarnya kepada kami, saudara-saudarimu
sentiasa indah dan tiada tandingan mutunya
sentiasanya dirimu selalu
neyna radzuan
~j shaun


p/s That's a definitely talented poetry writer.


Datai Resort Langkawi, December 2009(Here we come!)


No comments:

Post a Comment