Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sneak Peek- I Heart Blogging






It's Going To Be Absolutely Fabulous Duhlingggg



I Heart Blogging

Dear Baby Mac,

I'm giving some sneak peek to all my readers for my blog...inshallah, I'll try to update this blog as often as I can.


It's going to be about my life journey throughout this amazing year ahead!
From fashions thats I adore and the 2009 trend that I'm going to observe, musics that I'm going to enjoy, movies that I will adore, TV series that would accompany my lonely nights, places I will go, food that I will enjoy, and anything about my family and friends that matters the most, about interesting topics or hot button issues that surrounding my life...anything and everything that is fabulous!


I hope to make this blog more readable and people actually going to enjoy them.
so look out people...


Neyna is back :).. and she's fabulous!




XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment