Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Heart Reading Books



I Heart Reading Books

Yey..I've done reading the novel Twilight by Stephenie Meyers, I absolutely j'adore it!
I've been procrastinating reading and finishing the book , plus my expanding work load in the office, my new social circles and my utmost devotion towards my family and my friends, I just don't have enough time to read(excuses? yeah I know *sigh*). It was made to a movie book of the year, and I watched the movie a few times(thanks to pirated dvd galore in my country)Although, now I feel that the book is way better than the movie and I should have not watch the dvd over and over again(as they wont miraculously change the ending for my own sake!) all I can say. I heart Edward Cullen, the Isabella Swan should have been me. I am the original Bella Swan...aahahahaha!
I don't want to blog too much about that book, too much review will just spoil it all. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is so into it out there(say few millions more other bloggers that adores the book as much as I do)

My next book list of the year 2009

Fictions:

New Moon - Stephenie Meyers
Eclipse - Stephenie Meyers
Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyers


The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffinegger
I read the review, it's fantastic. One of my must read book of this year.


Sex And The City - Candace Bushnell
I know, I am so 10 years behind the trend. I was watching dvd reruns of all the seasons, so I though, heck. Since I watched the series already, why don't if I read the book too.

The Devils Wears Prada - Lauren Weisberger
Everyone Worth Knowing - Lauran Weisberger
Chasing Harry Winston - Lauren Weisberger



All the 3 novels has been in my bookshelf for 2 years now, I bought them because of the glossy and attractive covers. I have to start reading them. The movie was fabulous, I'm sure the book will do justice too! Thats All *in a cool, emotionless tone ala- Miranda Priestly of The Devils Wear Prada

Non Fictions

Wikinomics: How Mass Collabaration Changes Everything- Don Tapscott & Anthony D Williams
Tipping Point- Malcolm Gladwel


Just to proof that I am not all just a pretty face, I do read such books too. It's a must for me to get ahead in my career, it's a need for me to constantly upgrade myself with new knowledge. Sort called Sharpening The Saw sort of speak. I bought the books when I was in KK, attending a Sales Training Boot Camp by a famous Sales Guru.

Finally an authorised biography of my ultimate Icon. Madonna : Like An Icon by Lucy O'Brien, which I bought last year. The Book was the first hardcover edition and it was purchased as a b-day present for myself. It's absolutely going to be a collectors item .




I hope I can start reading them soon and meet all the above target of the list above
I wish myself luck!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment