Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Need Some Resolutions

BoldBridget Jones played by Renee
She Is So Me : 30 something, single,not rich , overweight, smokes like a chimney and drinks like a flower horn fish



New Year's Resolution 2009
I was about to not have any resolutions this year, but there's no binding rules of when resolutions are made. So heck! Why not ..it's my blog anyway..so I can write any crap I want..

So below are some of My visions and missions of this 2009

1. Love Myself More
2. Make More New Friends and Keep Them
3. Spend More Time With My Family & Friends
4. Enjoy Work and Improve My Skills
5. Do Things I Enjoy The Most
6. Try Out New Things
7. Try To Reduce Smoking
8. Limit My Alcohol Intake
9. Make More Money
10. Spend On Myself
11. Travel To Places That I Never Been To
12. See Things In A Different ANgle
13. Be More Positive
14. Laugh Out Loud
15. Cry If Need To
16. Not To Be Afraid To Fail and Try Again
17. Read More Books and Magazines
18. Improve My Fashion Sense
19. Watch More Movies and New TV Series
20. Upload new songs in my Ipod and open for new musics
21. Will lose some weight and be slimmer
22. Be Great and Be Fabulous!

I Can Make It Happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment