Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fabulousity Series-


Dear readers
A new segment of my blog called : Fabulousity Series will now commence..
To start of: A celebration of life,love , friendship, amazing food galore !- Aziz's B-day Soiree.

Location : Delicious - Bangsar Village II, Kuala Lumpur
29/01/2009
Time: 8pm(somebody was fashionably late than usual)
Famous faces/Glam Squad Farie , Kast Rya, Raja Ezwan, Zaki Kassim, Adly M Ibrahim, Mizie, Xyrole Hisham and alas the birthday boy-Aziz

It was an amazing night, so much to catch up with. Zaki, Xyrole, Mizie ,Aziz and Me, we used to be housemates. There were loads of sweet memories; laughter & tears. But gap and distance does help to strenghten our bonds. It was fun to see them again. Aziz looks amazing in that black deconstructed bombared jacket ala Commes De Cargons.My first KL trip for 2009 is very much a productive and a memorable one.

Food was perfect, I had nasi kerabu(finally breaking my no carbs rules) it's absolutely delicious, we had so much fun, bitching and poking fun at each other. I was later 'tagged' much in the facebook by our official photographer of the event cum party planner Xyrole Hisham. Somebody commented that we look like celebrities - Kudoss!!

I later proceed to bunk in at Aziz's apartment (finally, after so much persuasion by Bree Vander Kamp ...ahaks) we continue chatting and I was catching up with my friends over the south china sea through facebook chat( I'm missing them dearly...) Aziz was kind enough to loan all his CDs collection for me to upload in my Itunes & Ipod(yeyy..more songs from Madonna, Janet Jackson,Brandy, Kathy Perry,Britney and uhhhh..Bananarama..I know right..so 80's of me..face it, those era rocks!)


Thanks for the fantastic night. Look forward to see you guys again...

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment