Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Heart Blogging II



I have so much respect for people who has the talent in writing, especially blogging. I have a few favorite blogs that you guys can check them out..(refer to my list of blogs that I'm currently follows)

Some of the blogs are much related to what I like: fashion, music and world celebrity

One of the local notable blog that I personally j'adore

http://anakemas.blogspot.com/ (Curses and Candor) , he writes about everything and anything, and the thing I admire the most about his blog is;his undispute natural talent in writing . He's a sharp, witty and the humour that he wrote just so hillarious!

What ever he writes is so inspiring to me. Guess what?he's a close friend of mine, whom blessed with good looks and amazing fashion sense and of course immaculate style. Take note, not everyone who are born that way, cruel and unfair ..no:) he is just the way God intend him to be...to be fabulous!

Anyway..I'm doing my best to be as good as him or other bloggers someday,I'm making a point to always improve myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment